Thursday, June 17, 2010

Rockin' Green Laundry Detergent

After reading about all the "hype" & rave reviews on Rockin' Green Laundry Detergent, I went ahead & gave it a try. I must say that i am NOT sorry I did. Quite the opposite! This has to be THE BEST detergent I have ever used. I ordered the Hard Rock formula in The Green Tea's. Not only does it do a fantastic job despite our hard water, it smells great too! Our diapees look & smell awesome!
Here is a little info on it from their website :
Formula
Rockin' Green comes in several different formulas - so there is something for everyone!
SOFT - this formula is designed for those that have sensitive little ones or soft water.
CLASSIC - this is the original formula, and is great for those with moderate hard water, or just those that are battling with stinkies. Comes in unscented and scented varieties.
HARD - this formula is designed for the most troubling of water types.
All Rockin' Green formulas are designed with the same great ingredients, and work for all water types. Most people do great with the Classic formula, so when in doubt start off with that formula.
SCENTS
Rockin' Green not only kicks butt in the washroom, but it smells AMAZING! It comes in several different scents, so there is always something new to try. So the only hard part is deciding which one to try first!
ORANGEVANA - orange and cream combine together to reach a new level of cleaning awareness.
SMASHING WATERMELONS - this juicy watermelon blend is like a kick to your senses....Best Seller!
THE GREEN TEA'S - the zen like blend of green tea and aloe, is sure to make it to the top of your playlist.
RAGE AGAINST THE RASPBERRY - this raspberry and honey blend will have you running around the laundry room looking for the mosh pit!....Best Seller!
MOTLEY CLEAN - there's clean and then there's Motley Clean. This fresh blend has hints of ocean, fresh linen and sunshine.
LAVENDER MINT REVIVAL - this medley of lavender and mint is like nothing you have heard or smelled before!
BARE NAKED BABIES - because we love the smell of babies, we offer an unscented variety too!

Well folks, the proof is in the pudding, or should I say water. Here are my dish rags when I started the soak. I didn't think that they could be too bad. How could they??? I wash them with Gain & ALWAYS use bleach everytime I wash them. So I let them soak for about 2 hrs.
Let's just say that I was WRONG! This is the disgusting mess that I came back to. My rags (unknown to me) had been full of yuckiness (is that even a word?). It kinda makes me sick thinking about how dirty they actually were. At least from now on, I will know that they are actually clean! I am definitely sold on Rockin' Green & don't think that I will ever use another detergent, EVER. I really wish that I would have taken pics of the soak I did on Barker's two favorite blankets that he takes everywhere with him. I have to say, it was pretty gross! At least now I can be happy to know that my baby has the cleanest blankets possible. So with all that said, go out & get yourself some Rockin' Green.....I promise you won't be sorry. :-)

No comments: