Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 5

Not too much to report today, we are still using our prefolds with the doublers & covers. I am happy to say that by using the newspaper fold & doubler folded over in the front, we have had no leaks during the day. Hooray!!! I tried one of the Dream Eze Fitteds with a cover for his nap & when I went to get him up, pee had leaked all thru his crib. Yuk! I am really hoping that with some more hot washes & dries, it absorbs more. I really like how trim they are on him & the fact that the inserts/doublers are sewn into them, just makes it convienent. All you have to do is slap a cover on them. I had ordered a Fuzzi Bunz One Size pocket diaper to try & it arrived in the mail today. I can't wait to get it washed & try it out. I also ordered some Thirsties Hemp Inserts to try out & see how they will aid us in our quest to create a cloth diaper with no leaks for night time use.

No comments: