Friday, February 18, 2011

GoGreen Pocket Diapers

About 3 months ago, I went ahead & ordered a couple GoGreen Pocket Diapers after reading rave reviews on them. I kept thinking "how good could a diaper possibly be when they cost under $10"? All my other diapers were $20-$40 a piece. So I just had to see for myself if they lived up to all the hype. Well, they sure do! Even after numerous washes over the 3 months, they look as new as the day I received them. We got them in super record time, fastest shipping ever! When they arrived, I couldn't get over how soft they were. GoGreen Pocket Diapers are a one-size pocket diaper that fits from 8 - 35+lbs. Now the snaps are a little bit different than the ones we are used to on our other diapers. I wasn't too impressed with the inside suedecloth at first, but then again, this was our first diaper to have a suedecloth inside so I didn't know what to expect. Let me tell ya, I LOVE suedecloth!!! It keeps Barker's bottom really dry & has yet to stain, unlike the fleece on my beloved FuzziBunz. They come with 1 microfiber insert. I always stuff mine with two tho because I don't want to risk having a leak when we are out & about. We have used them successfully for naptime, but have not attempted bedtime yet. So far no leaks. Yay!!!
Go Green Pocket Diapers offer 2 types of diapers... Regular & Champ. I really, really want to try the Champ out. It is supposed to fit from preemie - 45+lbs & comes with not 1, but 2 bamboo/microfiber inserts. They offer both silky & fuzzy diapers, wipes, wet/dry bags, pail liners, microfiber inserts & even gift certificates.
I picked the Fuzzy Moo & Fuzzy Zebra.

I was able to get a really good fit on Barker. He weighs 32lbs & we still have one snap available on each end.


We LOVE our GoGreen Pocket Diapers!!!!

1 comment:

Marni's Organized Mess said...

I have been dying to try these. Not only because they are ADORABLE and CHEAP, but I keep hearing all of the raves!!


Come over and say hello sometime! Or, come to win of my giveaway's; Rockin' Green Detergent, Baby Bond Nursing Cover (great gift idea too!), or Roundabout Cupcake Sleeves. They all have more than a week with very low entries!

I'll be giving away a few cloth diapers soon, too!